Monday 8 July 2013

Summer To Read List!

I have two weeks of college left until I break up for summer, and I want to get my summer reading list ready. I have 221 books on my Goodreads list to read, and using a random number generator, I'm going to select 10:

1. Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
2. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
3. Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
4. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. The Mist by Stephen King
7. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8. A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway
9. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
10. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

We'll see if those are the books I actually read, but it looks like an exciting list!

I'm currently reading 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King, and I'm enjoying it so far, but it's not a quick read! I will write a review as soon as I've finished it, but it's taking some time to get through. Thankfully, I'm enjoying every page and easily fall into the world's that King creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment